Tuesday 22 December 2009

TOMMOROW CANCELLED

I know I said lets go in tommorow but check your mail and you'll see that the college closes at 12.30pm so theres no point. However everyone should have enough to get on with at home and so I suggest a mass blog session at 5.00pm tommorow. That way we can see what everyone achieved in the day it proves you did work!
Grigs I wana see 3 detalied, high resolution, boiler suit textures
Spence I wana see the UV's of the suit beginning to be mapped out
Si I wana see new texture tests for the machine, high res, and layered
Phil I dont wana see any of your bullshit
Alec lets face it we're not gonna see much from you, your a let down
I will post my dvelopments with Jed.

5.00pm I want to see blogs updated guysssssssssssssss

Edge X

No comments:

Post a Comment