Wednesday 23 December 2009

Well Played

Well the results are in. I think the day working at home proved to be a success. The only people who failed miserably were Alec and Phil.

Simon continued work on the machine, developed the texture and has almost finished UVing it out. He succssfully posted his work by 5.00pm.

Grigs made an awesome clothing texture and has informed us he's done more. He too posted to the deadline.

Spence posted early in the day to show how the UV mapping of Jed was going and I must say it looks pretty damn good.

I posted, granted, at quater past 5, my progress with the floor polisher model.

Phil and Alec did bugger all.

For those of you who did complete some work by 5, well done! You made our online class a success. Im really impressed with the work going down guys, so keep at it, I can genuinely feel a great film coming our way...

No comments:

Post a Comment