Tuesday 19 January 2010

For dan

Dan the Bed is nearly done. Though it’s proving to be quite annoying as the model has been awkwardly made .. Faces within faces quite literally lol ( the wheels for example) . so I’m sorting them out best i can with UV mapper . After which you or i can then delete the faces which aren’t visible + also lowering the poly count on it, as the model currently stands at an unnecessary higher count for what it could be as it's 33068 polys. Check my blog too see how it's coming.

I'll be adding more images later as well .

ps

not sure if I’m gna be able to make today (Wednesday) as i have an important gig to play later on in the day and i want to spend some time doing my Dissertation/Bed UV/Portfolio before i goto it, as I came in Tuesday as you know to see if i could catch anybody about & do some other work as I knew I may not be able to make today.

load up that model on maya btw and check out what i mean. It's defo gna need sorting mate, We can do that once it's fully Uv'd in Uv layout

see you later on today or Thursday & we can chat about this bed in detail :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment