Sunday 7 February 2010

I Regret to Inform....

Guysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss,
Unfortunately, I have struggled with my dissertation badly this weekend, and have made literally 'no' progress. With a deadline on thursday for chapter 2 and 3 I'm in serious shi*. I've spoke to Phil who is in the same situation as myself, and we have both agreed that we simply cannot come into college until we have chapter 2 finished for thursday - minimum. I never thought I'd say this because I hate not working on the project but Im going to take Mon, Tue, and possibly Wed off to catch up. We're making fast progress with the films and so hopefully I can afford to direct a little attention to the diss now, and just get it out the way. Whoever is not behind then please do continue to work on the project, and we will ron - day - voo midweek. By this point the rig should be almost complete and the Ed shot loooking alot better, so animation can dare I say it - commence.
Sorry again,

Edge & Phillipo

2 comments: